- A fantastic opportunity for a new exciting role within a residential children’s company, we are looking for a referrals Manager to join this well-established Group. Daily sifting referrals that come into the organisation and supporting the services to have appropriate planned and matched placement offers for the children’s home and the supported semi independence provision.
- Daily sifting the referrals to aid and support the manager of the 28-day emergency placements.
- Communicating effectively with local authorities on the companies predicted vacancies and to have a good rapport with local authority commissioning teams.
- Ensuring that the offers of placements are made in a timely manner and that communication is made with both the homes manager and local authority.
- Preparing and sending information out electronically to commissioner and planning for commissioning events that could be of benefit to the company.
- Prepare evidence-based statistics for the company on referrals, for the senior managers and director.
- Attendance at the managers meeting monthly.
- Arranging visits to each young person prior to admission